Physician Therapeutics Trepadone is a specially formulated medical food consisting of a proprietary formulation of amino acids and polyphenol ingredients, for the dietary management of the altered metabolic processes associated with pain and inflammation related to joint disorders.
Adults: As a Medical Food, take (2) two capsules twice daily in between meals or as directed by physician.
Must be administered under physician supervision.
- Serving Size: 2 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Amino Acid Formulation –
- -L-Histidine, Whey Protein Isolate, Gamma Amino Butyric Acid
- Glucosamine Sulfate
- Chondroitin Sulfate
- -Omega-3 EFA (from fish oil)
- Grape Seed Extract Vitus vinifera (95% polyphenols)
- Cocoa Extract Theobroma cacao (fruit) (12% theobromine)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, tricalcium phosphate
Gluten Free. No added preservatives.
Contains fish (tuna), shellfish (shrimp, crab and crayfish), and milk (whey protein isolate) ingredients.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep this product out of the reach of children.
Keep tightly closed and away from direct sunlight in a cool dry place 8-32 C (45-90 F), relative humidity, below 50%